Saturday 17th to Friday 23rd August 2019
Permission To Store Personal Data
- This may be full name, postal address, telephone number, email address.
- All individuals will be asked for permission to store their details.
- All individuals at any time may request in writing to delete their data we hold on our systems.
- All data retained on our systems is maintained in a secure manner.
- All individuals have the right to request in writing what data is held on our systems.
- Consent to hold data will be sought for each and all ticket sales.
- All individuals may request in writing to modify the details we hold at any time.
- All data held is not shared with any third parties.
- All data for ticket holders is held by the Data Protection Officer and only that officer shall have access.
- All data held for volunteers is held on a secure server which is accessible by the Data Protection Officer and Stewards co-ordinator
- All data held is provided by each individual on their ticket application form or volunteer application form.
- All ticket data information is used solely for the purposes of ticket sales and marketing.
- All data held for volunteers is used solely for the purposes of Staff Administration.
- Our Data Protection Policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and any modifications will be published on the Festival’s website.